KnittingEm

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Little Trees






I am finally posting to my blog. Yippy! Here is my Little Trees sweater that is going to Linda and Thomas's baby. I haven't met him yet but hopefully will soon. I think that it looks like an old man's sweater with the collar. He will look like an old soul wearing it. I messed up the collar but it worked out anyways. The pattern is from Kim Hargreaves "Rowan Babies". It is made out of wool cotton. I changed the colors because I wanted something brighter for a baby.

3 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Daphne said...

Emily, it is so good! I love it, and the pre-seaming picture.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Wendee said...

Emily - I've been having fun looking at your fabulous knitting! Wow - great sweater (s) - all of them!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Knot By Gran'ma said...

This is fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home