KnittingEm

Monday, July 03, 2006

Magic is in the Air



My friend's son asked me so sweetly if I would make him a Harry Potter scarf. I could not resist and said that I would. I was house sitting for them and woke up suddenly on the day that they came home and realized that I had to get knitting on his scarf. I hurried to Hilltop and bought two balls of Aurora 8 and made him a stripped 2x2 ribbed scarf. When they arrived home at 2 am, he immediately put it on. Here are two pictures with it on Lucy, their yellow lab and on a polar bear.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Martine said...

I can't believe you finished that in a day! I'm glad you went with the burgundy color over the red red. It looks better on yellow labs at least.

And I think all dogs should wear scarves at all times.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger KnittingEm said...

Yes! I agree that the burgundy is much better than red red. Labs don't make the best models because they move all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home