KnittingEm

Monday, January 07, 2008

Stars

I spent my holidays in Vermont with my family. I come from a crafty family so there are always projects to work on. My mother might be a little crazy or perhaps I am the crazy one. We have a new tradition of having two Christmas trees and one is dedicated to these little white stars. My mother had the brilliant idea to make hundreds of these stars for a simple white star and white light tree. The only problem was that she didn't understand how to make the stars so she gave the project to me. I must be crazy since I agreed to folder over a hundred stars for her tree. This year she convinced me to make some more for her tree since she will never had enough stars. They sure look pretty though.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home